- Phone: (805) 922-4778
- Fax: (805) 928-9811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Stacy L. Poole, DMD
Are you looking for exceptional orthodontic care? Is it time for your young teen or second-grader to have an orthodontic checkup? No matter their age, your best choice is a board certified orthodontist like Dr. Poole. Her practice, convenient to Guadalupe CA residents, provides outstanding treatment for the whole family. Yes, even adults can achieve a beautiful smile and improved oral health.
Why an Orthodontic Specialist?
In pretty much every case you’re making a several-year commitment. So no matter how much you love your regular Guadalupe dentist, you want the very best in orthodontic treatment. With more extensive training and specialist residency, a board certified orthodontist provides expert diagnosis and consultation and is more experienced while also thoroughly up to date on the latest in treatments. Their practice will also have additional facilities such as cephalometric x-rays.
Stacy L. Poole DMD has been creating exceptional smiles and providing outstanding oral care for over a decade. She is a Board Certified Orthodontist, and beyond the masters degree held by many orthodontic specialists holds a Doctorate of Dental Medicine with orthodontic residency. She is experienced in orthodontic and orthognatic surgery, and is ready to treat even the most difficult of cases. But her focus in Guadalupe is on family services, especially preventive dentistry to avoid discomfort and oral health issues early on.
Various types of braces for kids and adults are the most common approaches to a beautiful smile and great oral health. Forget the stereotypes; there were big improvement in the 1970s and again in the 1990s.
- Invisalign This modern alternative has been available since 1997 and is usually a teen’s first choice. Invisalign is a series of removable clear aligners, each gently pressing teeth a bit closer to their ideal alignment. While removable for eating and dental hygiene, they need to be worn some 20 hours each day despite temptations to do otherwise.
- Metal Braces “Traditional” metal braces remain the best choice for major adjustments. They provide the constant firm pressure needed to correct severely misaligned, rotated, extremely overcrowded, or widely spaced teeth. They may also be called for to treat serious bite problems. Fortunately, today’s designs make them smaller, smoother, and more comfortable than they were just a decade ago.
- Ceramic Braces With a light colored or translucent attachment and clear bands, ceramic braces are a less noticeable alternative.
- Lingual Braces Lingual braces are metal, but attachments are made to the inside surface of your teeth. That makes them far less noticeable. For some people they may be a bit more comfortable, but for those with a small mouth they may not be an option.
The area was first explored by the Spanish Portola expedition in 1769, and in 1787 Mission La Purisima was established. But unlike many California missions, early Guadalupe settlers included Chinese, European, Filipino, and Japanese settlers together with Mexicans after secularization. Starting with a handful of ranching and farming pioneers in the 1820s, the City of Guadalupe California has remained an agricultural city, with a 2010 population of around 7,000 people. (Information from https://en.wikipedia.org/)